Principal aim of ASF is to collect archival material concerning (mainly) the development of Physics in Italy after the second world war.
A consistent fraction of the material will be put on the Web.
- The digitalization of all relevant materials
- Written documents saved in PDF format
- Audio documents saved in MP3 format and accompanied by explanatory notes and abstracts
- Photos saved in JPG and GIF formats
ASF owns the archive of Luigi Giulotto (1911-1986). [Donation by Gilda Olivelli Giulotto].
Part of Giulotto's archive will be put on the Web in due time. Here a test page.
ASF allows (through free registration) the access to the following databases:
The databases contain all relevant data of the articles. Details in the introductory page of the databases.
- Il Nuovo Cimento (1855-1944)
- Il Nuovo Cimento (1946-1960)
- Journal de Physisque (1896-1910)
- Philosophical Magazine (1896-1910)